- 150g whole flaxseed
- 60g mixed seeds
- 100g cooked sweetcorn drained
- 50g golden chlorella
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or garlic salt
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1tbsp oil (use the oil from the jar of sundried tomatoes)
- juice of ½ lemon
1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, Gas 3 and line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and whiz until the mixture starts to come together. Scrape down the sides to make sure all the seeds are blended.
- Spread the mixture on to the prepared baking sheet and, using damp hands, spread the mixture to form a rectangle about 1cm/1/2in thick (approximately 30cm by 20cm).
- Mark the rectangle into even crackers. Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture begins to turn golden. Turn off the oven and allow them to dry out further for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional information per cracker Calories 129kcal, fat 8.9g, saturates 1.1g, carbohydrates 5.3g, sugars 1.1g, fibre 3.4g, protein 5.1g, salt 0.1g