1 kg ripe tomatoes
1 medium cucumber
1 teaspoon Alver Golden Chlorella Easy Protein
1-2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
- Prepare Your Ingredients: Quarter the tomatoes and remove the stems. Peel and roughly chop the cucumber, shallots, and garlic.
- Combine the Tomatoes and Alver Golden Chlorella Easy Protein: Put all the tomato pieces and Easy Protein into a food processor or blender.
- Make the Gazpacho: Add the cucumber, shallots, garlic, vinegar, and a half teaspoon of salt. Process continuously until the ingredients are liquified. A food processor will make gazpacho with more texture; a blender will make the gazpacho smoother.
- Blend in the Olive Oil: With the blender running, stream in the olive oil. This helps it emulsify more evenly into the soup.
- Taste and Adjust Seasonings: Taste the soup. Add salt or vinegar to taste. If you’d like it thinner, blend in a little water.
- Chill the Soup: Transfer the soup to a storage container and refrigerate until chilled. This soup often tastes better the second day after the flavors have had time to settle with each other. Serve the soup garnished with basilica.