Golden Chlorella powder is:
- 100% natural
- Contains 30% protein
- Rich in with potassium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin B
- Vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM GOLDEN CHLORELLA?
- Colour: Rich and bright yellow, like the sunshine. This bright yellow is 100% natural.
- Taste: Neutral, blends into all sweet and savory dishes, our big secret.
- Consistency: A very fine and light impalpable powder, almost like cocoa powder.
WHO IS IT FOR? / WHAT CAN GOLDEN CHLORELLA DO FOR YOU?
- Gentle body cleanse / detox
- To support your immune system
- Increase your vitamin and mineral intake
- To boost your cognitive strength
- To maintain a healthy blood sugar & cholesterol level
HOW TO USE IT?
Our product is truly powerful, therefore we recommend starting slowly:
- Week 1-2: 1/2 teaspoon daily blended into any dish or beverage.
- Week 2+: 1 teaspoon daily
Here are a few things to know about the benefits of Golden Chlorella
Protein: more than 30%
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium
Vitamins: A, K1, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E
Amino acids: Glutamate, Arginine, Alanine, Aspartic acid, Leucine, Lysine, Valin, Glycine, Threonine, Serin, Phenylalanine, Proline, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Tryptophan, Cysteine, Histidine.
The two main amino acids that can be found in our Golden Chlorella powder: arginine and glutamic acid.
Arginine improves immune function, increases muscle mass and energy levels, reduces cardiovascular problems, contributes to good sexual function, and helps reduce fat cells. Overall, arginine supports general wellbeing and happiness.
Glutamic acid is an indispensable aid for our brains. It increases learning and memory function and supports the transfer of information between nerve cells. Finally, glutamic acid is ideal for children during their developmental phase.
Last but not least, unsaturated lipids in the Alver protein powder cleanse the body, increase blood circulation, and stimulate metabolism, which is ideal for losing weight.
There are no reviews yet.