This summer, we are organising tastings with Alver Golden Chlorella in COOP Supermarkets accross the country. If you are curious to taste our products, we invite you to come by and meet us at one of the following dates:
– September 6-7: Coop City Biel Bahnhof, Salzhausstrasse 31, CH- 2503 Biel
– Date to be announced: Coop City Sion, Grands Magasins CITY Supermarché, Place du Midi 44, CH-1950 Sion
7 Good Reasons to discover Alver Golden Chlorella for yourself:
1. It is 100% natural and vegan, it contains 30% protein, which is high compared to other sources of protein (i.e. beef 25%, fish 18 – 29%, eggs 13% and soy 30%)
2. It contains an abundance of vitamins B1, B2 and B6 as well as the minerals, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. It is unrivalled as a nutrient-dense food source.
3. It is rich in amino acids and omegas which are vital for our metabolism and health: strengthening the immune system, brain development, bone density and eye and skin health.
4. It is a natural detox which eliminates heavy metals and pollutants from the body, full of healthy lipids and fibers, allergens, non-GMO, gluten and lactose free.
5. It is not green in colour, and taste and odorless which is why it can easily be added to all your favorite dishes.
6. It is the most sustainable source of protein today: requires 44x less water than traditional animal protein, emits 36x less CO2 and compared to plant protein, 40x less arable
7. It is a future source of protein supported by the FDA and many European governments.
In the “Recipe” section on our blog you can find a lot of inspiration on how to integrate Alver Golden Chlorella in your daily life. From traditional Mexican food, to Pasta or Indian Dhal, from Breakfast smoothies, via Lunch meals “on-the-go” to dinner… plantbased cooking is rich and varied, healthy and full of flavours. If you add Golden Chlorella, you can supercharge your food with protein and healthy nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Discovering our products is one further step you can make in your path to a more sustainable life.