Portions: 2 servings
- 120 g white flour
- 1 tablespoon Golden Bean Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 ml plant based milk
- little oil for frying
- Maple syrup, to serve
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- Mix flour, Golden Bean, poppy seeds, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Add soy milk and stir until smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a large pan over medium to low heat. Add 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake (there should be about 6 pancakes), cook for 2 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup and banana slices
Shop Alver Golden Chlorella here:
Our Golden Chlorella® is absolutely unique in any way! This superfood can be added to almost any dish and is full of proteins, nutrients, vitamins & more! More info on the product page!